Around 22:00 (MSK) on Thursday, February 27th, Viktor Yanukovych came to Rostov-on-Don. As reported by “DonInformByuro”, citing its own sources, the plane with the president of Ukraine landed at a military airport in the north-west of the city.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- “Gazprom” has stel’n new record on the gas to Europe, January 6, 2017
- Antigravity device from water without external power supply, June 16, 2015
- For information about Hunters for the police promised one million U.S. dollars, February 11, 2013
- Extremists threaten attacks require foreign tourists from Egypt, February 18, 2014
- Tours international airport of Zhukovsky in the beginning of 2017, December 23, 2016