According to the President at the Verkhovna Rada Yuri Miroshnichenko, the present scenario in the country to solve the crisis is not considered because there is no, and declared a state of emergency.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Gorshkov: happy “Zenith” is a great competitor, December 20, 2012
- United States, died Russian actress Victoria Fedorova, September 14, 2012
- Yakutia to 4 billion rubles for the restoration of facilities after the flood, September 19, 2013
- Joe Biden is the campaign for the presidential elections in the United States to give up, August 2, 2015
- Brother Deputy Prime Minister Dvorkovich stolen documents, April 13, 2013