On Wednesday, the central bank revoked the licenses of three Russian banks. These include the Moscow “Monolith”, Kemerovo Business Development Bank and the Commercial Bank of Social Development “Dagestan” in Makhachkala.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Catholic Caucus: Sunday Mass readings, 09/29/13, Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time, September 29, 2013
- Objective Kevin helped escape “Mallorca” by the defeat in a match with “Athletics”, January 6, 2013
- India has no plans to cruise missile “Brahmos” Exporting, February 19, 2013
- Trump teams with Cruz not to fund Planned Parenthood: Mogul would shutter the government to achieve the goal, August 5, 2015
- People have blocked the highway M-18, in protest after the death of a girl in a car accident, October 5, 2013