(CNN) – Democratic governors are working every day to grow and strengthen the middle class has been under attack by global economic forces and policies trickle-down failed for decades. In fulfilling this mission, we are proud to stand with President Barack Obama, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and the Governor of Rhode Island, Lincoln Chafee, a Central Connecticut State University this afternoon to announce the actions we are taking to increase the minimum wage in our states to $ 10.10 per hour in 2017.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Syrian website was hacked by U.S. Marine Corps, September 3, 2013
- The united NATIONS General assembly adopted anti-Russian resolution on human rights in the Crimea, December 20, 2016
- Babaev: in 2015 in the Europa League will be the new format, September 12, 2013
- Media: In the U.S. prison camp? Oman Abramovich, March 25, 2013
- Medvedev: Russia losses due to sanctions in the amount of € 25000000000, April 21, 2015