In a budget proposal that aims to make government more efficient, Obama floated the idea of a gradual elimination of the penny and nickel coins or use cheaper to produce metals. Previous attempts to change the penny and nickel production had to face the resistance of interest groups, such as the laundromat Association warned its members that the owners of small businesses may be damaged.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- In Japan, the number of flood victims has risen to five people, September 13, 2015
- Graham: Trump call on ‘ Dark Side ‘ GOP think Obama is Muslim, August 26, 2015
- Death threats enemies Tweet the Pope after the surrender news, February 12, 2013
- Saudi army in the north of Yemen, August 28, 2015
- Flooding in the Kuban: Krymsk leader banned from office, July 9, 2012