Actress Lupita Nyong’o, who played in the movie “12 years of slavery,” received “Oscar” for best supporting actress. Your competitors Jennifer Lawrence (“Sting-up”), Julia Roberts (“August”) June Squibb ( “Nebraska”) and Sally Hawkins (“Jasmine”).
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs has the attack in HOMS barbaric actions
- The explosion in a police station in Algeria, three people were injured
- "Rosneft" has sold Tsjetsjenië'n big part of "Grozneftegas"
- Two survived the fire, died in the ambulance
- William Federer Need to Be in a Trump Administration (Bathroom)
5 recent posts for today:
- BC “Orlando” extended his contract with the CEO until 2018 Henniganom, May 2, 2015
- The city authorities have warned Muscovites against participation in the parade, January 7, 2017
- Tornado in the region of Tula was a surprise to the rescue, May 23, 2013
- Iran develops software for monitoring social networks, January 5, 2013
- Kardashian and West made a self Hillary Clinton, August 8, 2015