Robert Ford, the ambassador of the United States of America, is retiring. This was reported by Jen psak, a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She noted that Ford helped the government’s position on the crisis in Syria and a strong supporter of the Syrian people during the civil war in recent years.
- Суд Йемена приговорил президента страны к смертной казни за госизмену
- JV Rosneft and PDVSA will reduce the oil production in the OPEC go
- Garanichev will not take part in the individual race in the championship in russia
- The police have absolved themselves of the responsibility for the results of the gatherings
- Washer Ovechkin helped "Washington" beat "Arizona"
5 recent posts for today:
- Capello to repay debts: Simonyan, June 6, 2015
- US Marines statement approach combat readiness F-35B, July 18, 2015
- Dear Republican candidates: Please stop attacking the Donald, July 17, 2015
- NASA revealed the new image of the Martian dunes, October 11, 2015
- In Moscow will open 12 training fields for the world Cup, March 15, 2017