Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States Valeriy Chaly commented on the lack ofâ invitation of Petro Poroshenko after the inauguration of the President of the UNITED states of america Donald trump. Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States Valeriy Chaly explained what led to the decision of the elected President of Donald trump not to send Petro Poroshenko invitation to the inauguration.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- Us stocks closed higher
- Trains on all the metro lines "talk" in English
- Astronauts are confused by Trump's travel plans in the space
- On board the North Korean plane to find "the most disgusting Burger in the world"
5 recent posts for today:
- Six stations Filevskaya metro line and will be the elevators, March 3, 2017
- New, yellow, unexpected, November 16, 2016
- Ukraine to pay for Russian gas to mid-March, March 7, 2015
- A limited supply of oil products from Russia to Belarus, March 15, 2017
- In Cairo, removed from the base of the statue of Ramses II. Video, March 13, 2017