Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States Valeriy Chaly commented on the lack ofâ invitation of Petro Poroshenko after the inauguration of the President of the UNITED states of america Donald trump. Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States Valeriy Chaly explained what led to the decision of the elected President of Donald trump not to send Petro Poroshenko invitation to the inauguration.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs said that the death sentence the President of Yemen
- In the South, Moscow, the girl from the roof of the shopping center
- Novosibirsk scientists has a way found to extend the operation of the reactor
- Ukraine has estimated export losses because of the Crimea and the Donbas
- Alexander Sokurov was awarded with the prize "Nika"
5 recent posts for today:
- In Moscow for the great bus changed, October 17, 2013
- Yoko Ono has announced a new album, June 28, 2013
- Japan refuses to apologize for pearl Harbor, December 6, 2016
- In the Volgograd region pilot shot down six pedestrians and disappeared, March 31, 2015
- In the United States in a plane crash killed four people, August 8, 2015