The company is pairing up with Mothers Against drunk driving (MADD) to skep’n “Party Safe” bag, which insluit’n alcohol sensor on the outside of its packaging. The bag's alcohol sensor is green if no alcohol is detected, and red if there is, and it revels the code vir’n Product travel, along with the message “Don't Drink and drive.” … By the way, the limited edition bag of chips that are available in retailers across the country. The Uber ride is good for the Super Bowl Sunday, February 5th, but will be limited to the first 25,000 users.
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest in the absence of the ex-Deputy Boronenkov
- Twins of the Earth: the scientists know about the planet in the milky way
- The dollar on the Moscow stock exchange rose 8 cents, to 57,08 ruble
- Mutko urged to ignore the initiative to boycott the world cup 2018
- Moscow takes part in the international campaign "light blue"
5 recent posts for today:
- ? About the Fn New York partially restored Airport, July 23, 2013
- Defense? F dispel clouds over Moscow City Day, September 6, 2013
- The first channel in the Tajik language began broadcasting started? Usland, August 9, 2013
- Post to Facebook daughters father avoids getting $ 80,000, March 3, 2014
- In oil depot near Kiev continue to burn three fuel tanks, June 10, 2015