Deacon Vladimir Wasylyk, a member of the Synodal Commission for liturgical from the Russian Orthodox Church, supported the idea of the law on the protection of the honor and dignity of the President of Russia. In a column called “the Place of Putin opponents in the bucket,” he wrote that the ability to poison the head of the state in the social networks and the media is disgusting.
- Bibi has condemned the ex-Prime Minister of Australia for the calls to know WHAT
- Threaten with a knife the doctors of the kliniek'n man was arrested in the North of Moscow
- The Dragon ship was able to dock to the ISS
- The state Duma approved the transfer of the budget op'n card "the World"
- Milevsky: I will never believe that Ronaldo is gay
5 recent posts for today:
- A group of Russian mountaineers refused to be evacuated from Pakistan, June 25, 2013
- Filtering file sharing breaches human rights eu court rules, November 25, 2011
- Doctors ‘cut off’ unit Segalovich CPR, July 28, 2013
- A fire in a transformer substation in central Moscow liquidated, July 9, 2013
- Demonstration performances of figure skaters of the Czech Republic in Chelyabinsk will begin with a minute of silence, December 25, 2016