In New Zealand about 200 pilot whales-pilot whales beach on the land in the area of the Cape Farwell in the North of the South island. In the Department for the protection of natural resources suggests dat’n swarm of whales could skrik’n shark. On the banks were hundreds of volunteers.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- Us stocks closed higher
- Trains on all the metro lines "talk" in English
- Astronauts are confused by Trump's travel plans in the space
- On board the North Korean plane to find "the most disgusting Burger in the world"
5 recent posts for today:
- If a shipwreck off the coast of South Korea sank eight, September 6, 2015
- French Mineev knocked Fupa-Pokam in the “Battle of 19”, June 11, 2015
- Sahara has found a meteorite from Mars 2 billion years, January 4, 2013
- Taken in Yemen, held hostage by a German citizen, February 2, 2014
- Wisdom adorns the temple, February 12, 2014