In the Philippines arrested the Senator Leila de Lima, who is known for criticizing the country’s President Rodrigo Duterte. Earlier, the Ministry of justice filed against the MP of allegations of receiving bribes from drug traffickers. The court finds that they are reasonable. Together with de Lima was arrested by his ex-driver and bodyguard.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Scientists have discovered a tunnel under the Antarctic shelf depth of 250 meters, October 7, 2013
- Netanyahu warned the Israelis against lynchings, October 20, 2015
- Depardieu said Russian citizenship, January 3, 2013
- The man after shooting through the wall accidentally apartment arrested when naked, July 30, 2012
- Kicker English Club suspicion of domestic violence, August 12, 2015