The ex-Governor of Sakhalin region Alexander Khoroshavin, who was arrested on charges of taking bribes, was transferred from Moscow jail “Lefortovo” on Sakhalin. At the time of the hearing will be held in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. The first hearing in his case is scheduled for February 20.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- Us stocks closed higher
- Trains on all the metro lines "talk" in English
- Astronauts are confused by Trump's travel plans in the space
- On board the North Korean plane to find "the most disgusting Burger in the world"
5 recent posts for today:
- Autumn Stop Shumilova win bronze World Cup Biathlon, March 8, 2015
- Canadian striker Johnson moved to Riga “Dinamo”, July 18, 2012
- Obama calls for UN pressure on Syria set, September 21, 2013
- Created car with the engine running, the evaporation of water, June 21, 2015
- Austrians decided in a referendum to leave the military service, January 20, 2013