“Electron heat is random movement. General metals effective heat transfer, because there’s a lot of different possible microscopic configurations that between individual electrons can change, he said. On the contrary, is constant and the movement of electrons in vanadium dioxide has a detrimental effect on the heat transfer because of the smaller number of configurations between the electrons can “jump”.
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest in the absence of the ex-Deputy Boronenkov
- Twins of the Earth: the scientists know about the planet in the milky way
- The dollar on the Moscow stock exchange rose 8 cents, to 57,08 ruble
- Mutko urged to ignore the initiative to boycott the world cup 2018
- Moscow takes part in the international campaign "light blue"
5 recent posts for today:
- To set the world record of 400 divers clean the bottom of the Red Sea, April 28, 2015
- To increase military aid to the opposition “Friends of Syria”, June 22, 2013
- Iran during three months at the level of oil exports dosanktsionny, May 18, 2015
- Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump ‘ Sell fear and prejudice ‘, July 27, 2015
- Federal Drug Control Service interrupted Infected Mushroom concert in Moscow, September 27, 2013