National judicial Board of Spain has a verdict rendered in the case of the former head of the International monetary Fund Rodrigo Rato, who is accused of fraud and money laundering. He was sentenced to 4.5 years imprisonment. A co-defendant in the case, Miguel Blesa, spent six years in prison.
- In the United States and Israel discussed the economy on the West Bank and the Gaza strip
- In Kazakhstan in road accident five people died
- In Brazil and Nicaragua, will appear station tracking space debris and the station GLONASS
- The first list of the new five-storey building is demolished, the program will appear in the autumn
- Beautiful blonde Conservative TV Host Tomi Lahren Fired From The Fire to Her Pro Choice Stance!
5 recent posts for today:
- Mexican wrestler died included in the ring injuries, March 22, 2015
- Ukraine will receive $ 350 million of the defense budget of the United States of america, December 24, 2016
- The leadership of the American prison is a response to a request for health pilot Yaroshenko preparation, February 19, 2014
- Obama has banned the construction of GLONASS in the United States, December 30, 2013
- Povetkin was unhappy victory for 15 minutes, May 23, 2015