Sources familiar with the copy of the letter of the Ministry of energy, and noted that the provision of large amounts of the Russian petroleum products (especially diesel) to the companies of Belarus are considered to be inappropriate “due to the large capacity of the oil refining in Belarus”.
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest in the absence of the ex-Deputy Boronenkov
- Twins of the Earth: the scientists know about the planet in the milky way
- The dollar on the Moscow stock exchange rose 8 cents, to 57,08 ruble
- Mutko urged to ignore the initiative to boycott the world cup 2018
- Moscow takes part in the international campaign "light blue"
5 recent posts for today:
- Russia will help Syria: the Russian experts have prepared om’n 3D-model of the recovery of Palmyra, February 18, 2017
- Irish PM promises probe against the bankers who have defrauded government data ‘picked up from your ar * e’, June 25, 2013
- Killed Syrian president – Reuters, March 25, 2013
- Kiev court arrested two suspects in the murder of elder abuse, June 19, 2015
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people, December 10, 2016