Deputy Chairman of the Russian Central Bank (CB) Olga Polyakova said that the “hole” in the balance sheet amounted to approximately 100 billion rubles According to her, for the rehabilitation of Tatfondbank would be 220-230 billion rubles of borrowed funds.
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest in the absence of the ex-Deputy Boronenkov
- Twins of the Earth: the scientists know about the planet in the milky way
- The dollar on the Moscow stock exchange rose 8 cents, to 57,08 ruble
- Mutko urged to ignore the initiative to boycott the world cup 2018
- Moscow takes part in the international campaign "light blue"
5 recent posts for today:
- A court in Egypt sentenced death penalty 12 militants IG, August 28, 2015
- Established the identity of the alleged offender near Krasnoyarsk, July 15, 2013
- In the mental hospital in the Tambov region there was a fire, May 1, 2013
- Egyptian court dropped all charges against Hosni Mubarak, March 2, 2017
- Insurance also studied 20 episodes of the case “Oboronservis”, March 12, 2015