The former hockey player of CSKA, coach honour of Russia, commentator of the “Fit TV” Sergey Gimaev, died in Tula on Saturday, March 18. Gimaev feel sick tydens’n rugby game the veterans, who were present, the doctors were able to save him. He was 62 years old.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs said that the death sentence the President of Yemen
- In the South, Moscow, the girl from the roof of the shopping center
- Novosibirsk scientists has a way found to extend the operation of the reactor
- Ukraine has estimated export losses because of the Crimea and the Donbas
- Alexander Sokurov was awarded with the prize "Nika"
5 recent posts for today:
- Modernization of the Trans-Siberian and Baikal-Amur Mainline cost 562 billion rubles in, July 27, 2013
- The vehicle limit on Lubyanka square, November 16, 2016
- Slain Light plane crash in the United States, four people, February 4, 2014
- Bryzgalov: Now is not the time to panic, January 23, 2013
- Two people were slain in the shootout in New York, August 20, 2015