Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is not guilty. The decision of the court of cassation cleared him of all charges, is final and not subject to appeal.
- In the United States and Israel discussed the economy on the West Bank and the Gaza strip
- In Kazakhstan in road accident five people died
- In Brazil and Nicaragua, will appear station tracking space debris and the station GLONASS
- The first list of the new five-storey building is demolished, the program will appear in the autumn
- Beautiful blonde Conservative TV Host Tomi Lahren Fired From The Fire to Her Pro Choice Stance!
5 recent posts for today:
- Duke Freshman complaint porn Faculty meets its, February 25, 2014
- Pursued to the fact of the accident at the nuclear power plant in Amur, January 18, 2013
- USA: dozens of terrorist attacks occur with prism, June 13, 2013
- The eldest son of the president of Paraguay in the U.S. arrested for aggressive behavior, October 21, 2013
- Lagarde: IMF Board of Directors will evaluate the debt of Ukraine to Russia, September 6, 2015