In Tokyo to start with the negotiations of the Ministers of foreign affairs of Russia and Japan, Sergei Lavrov and Fumio Kishida before March 20 consultations in a format “2+2” with the participation of the heads of the defense agencies. Kishida said he planned to discuss the whole complex of the relations between the two countries, Lavrov expressed the hope that the development of common positions.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Governor Scott Signs Bill for children rapists Secretly Tape, May 24, 2015
- In the region of Tula found four students lost in the woods, January 17, 2013
- The Granada exploded in a five-story apartment in Chita, two injured, April 7, 2015
- Head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs wants to get the IMF money to Ukraine, February 23, 2014
- Limits the amplifier left & amp ;; ‘ s subjectivism? (Rachel Dolezal), June 17, 2015