The former Prime Minister, Ehud Barak said that the interception of the Syrian anti-aircraft missiles on Friday, March 17, “can not’s a clever idea.” Barak explained: “this is the first time to fight use the Arrow interceptor. The remains of the rockets landed in Jordan. You should investigate the matter.
- Media: ban on the execution of the electronics in the planes of the united states of america is trying to regain share of the market
- New Russian ectoproct brush of Novosibirsk
- The children will be able to get to the Darwin Museum for the subway ticket.
- Trump's team is working to discredit Clinton with the help of the Russians, the FBI
- Russian for the day will give the people of Syria about 8 tons of humanitarian aid
5 recent posts for today:
- Ukrainian national team won the World Cup qualifier – 2014, March 22, 2013
- Cried edinoros PR request Ohlobystina back sodomy in CC, January 8, 2014
- Dem deputy Twitter university co-ed, to delete messages, February 13, 2013
- Oxford Dictionary Inglese ago # X91; Masshole ‘ official, June 27, 2015
- It ‘s Labor Defense, not climate change; Commander # X27, May 28, 2015