In 2016, China’s GDP growth at 6.7 percent, which is within the proposed indicators. The growth rate of 6.5 percent in 2017 coincides with the previous forecast of the International monetary Fund.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Actor of “The Avengers” apologized for comparing characters Johansson with a prostitute, April 24, 2015
- Format: FSB to get full access to the data on internet users 14), October 22, 2013
- Russia thinks about money for Ukraine after the training? abmina, February 23, 2014
- Egyptian President does not know when they run Mursi, June 3, 2015
- End EVA astronaut spacesuit injured, December 22, 2013