Specialists of the Tomsk state University (TSU) has ontwikkel’n layer of alloys of magnesium, can reduce by 30% of the mass of the aircraft. This reports the press service of the TSU. “Now commonly used alloys based on aluminum. However, the weight of iron is almost two times less. Unfortunately, the magnesium – fragile material by itself, it does not apply. But it can be used together with the special clothes wat’n high abrasion resistance and required hardness of the parts” – leads the press service quoted the head of the team of Anatoly Mamaev.
- In the United States and Israel discussed the economy on the West Bank and the Gaza strip
- In Kazakhstan in road accident five people died
- In Brazil and Nicaragua, will appear station tracking space debris and the station GLONASS
- The first list of the new five-storey building is demolished, the program will appear in the autumn
- Beautiful blonde Conservative TV Host Tomi Lahren Fired From The Fire to Her Pro Choice Stance!
5 recent posts for today:
- Arbitration was sent on for the consideration of the matter in the repair of roads in Vladivostok, March 10, 2017
- Делегация РФ прибыла в Астану для трехсторонних переговоров по сирийскому урегулированию, February 6, 2017
- Gross inviting the Russian team in biathlon will be resolved before 25 May, May 18, 2015
- MOE: The fire at the plant of dust in the region of Tambov extinct, November 28, 2012
- In the office of the party “Motherland” in Sumy was an explosion, July 4, 2015