From the beginning of 2017 Ukraine bought in Russia stone coal and anthracite in the amount of $ 247 million, which accounted for 69.1% of the total imports, reports TASS with reference to the State fiscal service (GFS).
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- Schwarzenegger: I can do better than Obama, June 5, 2015
- European Investment Bank froze activity in Ukraine, February 19, 2014
- Bashar al-Assad is preparing for a new term as president Go, January 19, 2014
- The United States and Cuba have agreed to embassies in Havana and Washington, DC opening, July 1, 2015
- The Guardian: Boris Berezovsky could slow, March 25, 2013