“According to preliminary estimates, China’s GDP growth in the first quarter of 2017 amounted to 6.9%”, – said in a report released April 17. It is noted that this figure is better than the official predictions and expectations of experts.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- In London police arrested four suspected of the preparation ofâ terrorist attack
- Geskep'n robot Cheetah the speed is inferior to its natural counterpart
- The Central Bank revoked the license of Omsk Bank "SIBES"
- Masalitin: important games for vitinho have shown themselves correctly
5 recent posts for today:
- Legislator introduces bill banning children under the age of 12 to attend gun show, March 15, 2013
- The bad weather did not allow to raise the crashed helicopter Mi-8, August 18, 2015
- Kuznetsov rose to 76th place in the race for the title of ATP, September 21, 2015
- Stray dogs attacked a 6-year-old in Kamchatka, July 16, 2015
- One person was killed and seven injured in an accident on the highway from Riga, July 6, 2015