The consortium, which includes RDIF together with the guidance of the middle-East and Asian investors, Baring Vostok Private Equity Fund V and the related funds, has agreed to purchase “VTB Capital” of 25% stake in Thalita Trading Cyprus, which the owner of the management company of the Pulkovo airport “Air gate of Northern capital” (VVSS).
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- In London police arrested four suspected of the preparation ofâ terrorist attack
- Geskep'n robot Cheetah the speed is inferior to its natural counterpart
- The Central Bank revoked the license of Omsk Bank "SIBES"
- Masalitin: important games for vitinho have shown themselves correctly
5 recent posts for today:
- Russia will not be transferred to pay for the gas. To the second tranche of Ukraine, February 9, 2014
- South Korean blockchain start raised $3 million for the creation of alternative Ethereum, March 15, 2017
- Gun Control Explained, January 16, 2013
- Bobrowski will take place on goal, “Columbus” in the game “Toronto”, October 15, 2015
- ‘Django’ an unsettling experience for many blacks, December 29, 2012