At the station “Progress” in Antarctica, you will skep’n second center for remote sensing, similar to that already used in Murmansk, said the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin op’n gala evening in honor of the Day of the Space. “In Murmansk already in the first use of the Arctic remote sensing center of the Earth,” he said, and added that in the Antarctica similar centre will be created at the station “Progress”, reported RIA “Novosti”.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- In London police arrested four suspected of the preparation ofâ terrorist attack
- Geskep'n robot Cheetah the speed is inferior to its natural counterpart
- The Central Bank revoked the license of Omsk Bank "SIBES"
- Masalitin: important games for vitinho have shown themselves correctly
5 recent posts for today:
- Fire in the stadium “Spark” in Moscow extinguished, August 4, 2013
- Kuwait has arrested the involvement of suspects in the terrorist attack in the mosque, June 27, 2015
- In the U.S., was arrested on suspicion of terrorism, a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan, May 17, 2013
- Ukrainian rocket successfully launched into orbit Israeli satellite, September 1, 2013
- The Pentagon report said the Russian military aid to Syria, September 9, 2015