Earlier, the White-Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko said that the Russian loan can be given “good conditions”. After the meeting with Vladimir Putin on 3 April, Alexander Lukashenko said that Russia is ready to refinance the debt of Belarus.
- The intelligence Minister of Israel comments on the alleged airstrike near Damascus airport
- Bulk splashed in the face with green paint
- Chairman of the supervisory Board of Moscow exchange's newly appointed Minister of Finance, Alexei Kudrin
- Orlov criticized the referees in the match "Zenit" - "Ural"
- The center of Moscow will block for parade rehearsal
5 recent posts for today:
- Yaroshenko pilot has an electrocardiogram in prison in the U.S., February 18, 2014
- The traffic on the road to St. Petersburg, where the explosion occurred is locked, July 3, 2013
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs? F suspended the Consulate? F in Syria, January 16, 2013
- Light snow flurries in the capital region, February 11, 2017
- Hillary Clinton has an account in Instagram and showed her babies, June 11, 2015