Director, national payment system Department, Central Bank Alla Bakina told the newspaper “Vedomosti” that the new platform will enable citizens to transfer payments to the amount up to 100 thousand roebels’n to make payment using the mobile app or online services that are designed and integrated with the platform and the payment system of the Central Bank, which is currently only banks.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: French report about the events in the Khan Sheyhun bring'n many of the questions
- In London police arrested four suspected of the preparation ofâ terrorist attack
- Geskep'n robot Cheetah the speed is inferior to its natural counterpart
- The Central Bank revoked the license of Omsk Bank "SIBES"
- Masalitin: important games for vitinho have shown themselves correctly
5 recent posts for today:
- Midfielder “Volgar” Mukhutdinov moved to the “Irtysh”, February 8, 2013
- George Bush Sr. testified gay marriage of two women, September 26, 2013
- Diamonds in the new field in Siberia enough around the world to 3000, September 16, 2012
- In the US, sturgeon jump a child slain in the boat, July 5, 2015
- The investigation showed that the explosion in Manhattan Ukrainian Trail, April 7, 2015