The U.S. militarys no-core mother of all bombs (MOAB) to hit the Islamic State in Afghanistan so hard that it cracked the adjoining buildings in Pakistan. Residents have complained to the Dawn, a newspaper in Pakistan, that the bomb had gebars’n number of houses and a mosque in Malana village located at the foot of the White Mountain, which served as a border between the two countries.
- The intelligence Minister of Israel comments on the alleged airstrike near Damascus airport
- Bulk splashed in the face with green paint
- Chairman of the supervisory Board of Moscow exchange's newly appointed Minister of Finance, Alexei Kudrin
- Orlov criticized the referees in the match "Zenit" - "Ural"
- The center of Moscow will block for parade rehearsal
5 recent posts for today:
- The causes of failure of startups “Proton”, August 9, 2012
- The shooter in Colorado student planned mass murder, December 15, 2013
- The U.S. Senate rejected the budget negotiations with the House of Representatives, October 1, 2013
- In St. Petersburg, police detained a few kilos of hashish, March 3, 2014
- In response to Washington’s measures of the MFA of Russia offers to send diplomats of the American out of the country, December 30, 2016