The city of Tulsa (United States, Oklahoma) was operated on for a famous Soviet and Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko. Inflammation of the already damaged right ankle and the problems with it, the poet began in 1997. For a while Yevtushenko could not even walk. Recently Yevtushenko lives in the United States.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Czechs hit the Finn in the third stage of Euro Tour, February 7, 2013
- Lucescu: “Sevastopol” fun game, soccer aggressive, July 21, 2013
- Tomic asked not to visit South Korea and the Middle East, June 16, 2015
- ISS found on the surface of microorganisms, April 19, 2015
- Swiss researchers have created a “kotorobota”, June 17, 2013