Three employees of the Russian embassy in Syria on Sunday injured in an attack by armed men in Damascus, according to Interfax. “On the morning of September 22 as a result of the firemen Damascus Mezze a quarter of the mines exploded in the Russian embassy in Syria” – the newspaper writes.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Egypt denied the report about murdered in Cairo 72), July 5, 2013
- The robotic insects are willing to stand up to the service, March 19, 2015
- Duma abolished? Ussia “mobile bondage” of 1 December 2013, December 15, 2012
- Syrian rebels formed the General Staff, December 7, 2012
- In the U.S., five hostages released, February 5, 2013